Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Week 3 (Day #19)


Mileage (Week): 154.2
Mileage (To Date): 432

.
.
.
WEEK #3
This week I took my first day off. This does not mean that I rode in a vehicle, just means I didn't ride the bike. I sat around, and just kind of relaxed. Felt kind of weird. Sunday was my first day in three weeks that I didn't ride.
.
Most of the days I go about 20 to 30 miles. If I go less I feel like I am slacking. It is a really strange sensation. My purpose now fully revolves around biking.
.
I bike, therefore I am.
.
Its a simple philosophy, and I like it.
.
THIS WEEKS REASON TO RIDE
#7 People love to wave at bikers. Kind of like people smiling and cooing at babies. This week I have waved to and said Hello to 37 random people... and all of them said hi back. Its kind of like being famous.

RIDE ALONG
Props to Erin at the bike shop. Her car broke down and for the last week she has been riding to work. She even had a chance to get a car yesterday, but she said "Nope, I am keeping it real and riding my bike."
.
Well Played.
.
One revolution at a time
.
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment